Student affairs office of Virtual Campus is a friendly place to start for questions
you may have, about any academic and not academic issue. Student affairs staff can
help you succeed in your academic goals. Feel free to call, email or make an appointment
with a member of the staff to get the information and assistance you need.
Student Affairs is a separate body that deals with the student related queries and
all problems and their solution at one window.
Performs the following functions / responsibilities:
- Student Counseling
- Receiving of Student applications for academic as well as non academic issues
- Provision of Certificates (Character and English Proficiency Certificate)
- Information/Query center for students
- Liaison with the guardians/parents
- Facilitation in clearance, transcript and degree issuance of graduates.
- Student Fee issues
- Exam Entry Coupon Issuance
- Student Refunds
- Sibling concessions
Office Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
CIIT Virtual Campus
166, Street No. 09