This program is for those who have 14 years of previous studies.
- Bachelor degree (14 years of education) in relevant field with minimum 2.0/4.0 CGPA or 50% marks (annual system) from an accredited educational institution.
- NTS (NAT I) as per CIIT policy
- Minimum: 4 Semesters; 2 Years
- Maximum: 6 Semesters; 3 Years
Minimum 66 Cr. Hrs.
In today’s increasingly competitive, dynamic and knowledge-based business and work
environments, a higher academic degree is a necessity for anyone who desires to
CIIT’s 2 years BBS program (Formally 2 years MBA) offers with formal business education
and an opportunity to earn an advanced qualification which is highly prized by employers
in both the private and public sectors.
It may be noted that according to Higher Education Commission's revised roadmap,
candidates having 2 years of bachelors degree such as BCom/BA/BSc are advised to
take admission into two years BBS degree. The detail of roadmap for business education
is available on the official website of National Business Education Accreditation
The BBS graduates can further continue studies to earn an MBA, MS or M.Phil degree
from any institute. The BBS program is fully taught by a highly qualified faculty
pool, which includes several foreign-trained PhDs.
In the present times managers have to deal with changing economic scenario, rapidly
emerging technologies, dynamic new business models, and ever-expanding global markets.
Students gain a depth of management expertise that prepares them for management
roles in their organizations.
The BBS program builds on the strengths of our experienced faculty who come from
well-reputed International organizations/universities and offer rigorous studies.
The minimum duration for completion of BBS Degree is four semesters and a maximum
of six semesters. It is awarded on completion of 66 Credits hours with a minimum
CGPA of 2.0/4.0. Furthermore, the students also complete an internship of 3 credit
The BBS Program is focused on four major areas of specializations;
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Agri-Business management
- Information technology
- Entrepreneurial Management
The BBS program graduates will have gained the analytical skills, understanding,
and the know-how to create and implement strategy at all levels in an organization.
By the end of program, the students feel comfortable taking up leadership and decision
making roles who can work across disciplines a. The students take their learning
into the workplace - immediately and practically. Graduates go on to find employment
in a wide variety of roles in various sectors and locations such as banking, telecommunications,
health sector and many government and non-government organizations.
Special features and objectives
The objectives for this degree program are to:
- Present managers and prospective managers with the conceptual overview of modern
theory and practice in each of the key areas of managerial responsibility
- Enable students to integrate formal academic learning with their business related
- Equip and develop strong management and interpersonal skills with the sound technical
knowledge-base, required in today's dynamic business environment.
- Provide exposure to international business scenarios.
Admission and Eligibility
Session: The programs are offered in Fall (September) and Spring (February)
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies) Former MBA: 14 years of education in relevant
field with minimum 2.0/ 4.0 CGPA (semester system) or 50% marks (annual system)
from an accredited educational institution.
Test and Score: NTS-NAT test score with minimum 50% marks.
Duration & Semesters:
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies) Former MBA: The minimum duration for the completion
of the degree is four semesters (02 Years) and a maximum of six semesters (03 Years).
Documents Required: Following documents must be attached with the admission
- Demand Draft in favor of CIIT Virtual Campus from any bank.
- MATRIC / O-Level mark sheet certificate & Equivalence, (photocopy back to back).
- FA/FSc / A-Level mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy back to back).
- BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA (2 years) mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy
back to back) for BBS applicants only.
- Copy of NIC / B form.
- Valid NTS Result (photocopy) [if test already given].
- Paid original copy of NTS Challan Form, [if NTS test not given].
- Hope Certificate/Affidavit (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for
result awaiting applicants only.
- Undertaking (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for all applicants.