How to apply?
CIIT Virtual Campus offers applicants the facility to apply online for admission to its academic Programs.
CIIT’s online application makes it easy to apply for admission whenever you’re ready.
First, you’ll create a login and provide your personal information. Then you’ll choose your specific program and specialization or concentration. You’ll also be asked to provide details of your academic and work history.
To be considered for admission, please follow the following instruction:
Please send the documents on following address:
Complete Online application OR [ Download Under-Graduate Admission Form ] OR [ Download Graduate Admission Form ]
- Post/Courier the following documents to admission office or visit nearest study center for submission
Application processing fee of Rs.1000/- ( Candidates can deposit fee either making online deposits after taking print of bank deposit slip in any branch of HBL or Demand Draft/Pay Order of RKRS 1,000/- in favor of "CIIT Virtual Campus, Islamabad" from any bank in Pakistan )
- Printed copy of Online generated Admission form.
- Six recently taken (3 cm x 2 cm) colour photographs.
- Two attested Copies of CNIC or Form-B issued by NADRA (National Database Registration Authority)
- Two attested copies of all academic certificates/ degrees/ equivalent certificates.
Hope Certificate/Affidavit (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for result awaiting applicants only.
- Undertaking (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for all applicants.
- Migration certificate (if any)
- Attested copy of letter of financial support by Funding agency (if any)
- Employment History (if any)
- Any other relevant document(s).
10, Street 17, F-8/3 Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone : +92 51 9262236-8
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications recieved after the admission deadline will not be considered for admissions.