In the pursuit of delivering quality education at your door step, the Department
of Management Sciences has established a diversified academic portfolio both at
graduate and undergraduate levels. All these programs are widely recognized as the
most appropriate educational qualification for future senior managers and executives.
The Department of Management Sciences aims to offer educationally sound and directly
relevant programs to those areas of industry, commerce, the professions and public
service, which Management Sciences graduates tend to enter. The overall objective
of the Management Sciences department is to develop managers and business leaders
with the vision, knowledge, creativity, skills, ethics and entrepreneurial ability
necessary to integrated, critical aware, dynamic and strategic view of organizations
and to play an effective role within them.
We aim to deliver quality education at your door step by offering wide array of
educational programs in the field of management sciences among a diverse community
of learners and develop future business leaders of the world.
- To ensure immense facilitation to students at all the levels.
- To incorporate comprehensive support activities in carrying out student’s research
work at graduate level.
- To develop plans and implement strategies to enhance quality in education.
- To cultivate potential senior decision-makers and technical specialists in the management
field with the help of dedicated faculty.
- The Department of Management Sciences offers a large number of diversified educational
programs thereby producing a maximum number of graduating students at the moment.
- The department’s efforts are remarkable in initiating, managing and monitoring its
- The department holds a vivid and committed faculty in terms of teaching capabilities,
research productivity and administrative competences. The faculty has represented
VCIIT at various platforms optimistically and continues to do so in future as well.
At the moment, the Department of Management Sciences offers eight programs:
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
CIIT Virtual Campus, 166, Street 9, I-10/3
Phone : +92 51-9259402, +92 51-9259403, +92 51-9259404
Email : Managementsceinces@vcomsats.edu.pk
website : http://vcomsats.edu.pk