- Intermediate or equivalent, with minimum 50% marks, from an accredited educational institution.
- NTS (NAT I) as per CIIT policy.
- Minimum: 8 Semesters; 4 Years
- Maximum: 12 Semesters; 6 Years
Minimum 139 Cr. Hrs.
Already enjoying a good reputation among employers, our BS(BA) or BBA program gives
students a rigorous insight into business administration from both a holistic as
well as methodological perspective. Emphasis is placed throughout the program on
grooming the personality of our students and sharpening their communication skills.
CIIT expects that it’s students not only be thoroughly familiar with all essential
and current business concepts and practices, but are also able to think analytically
and innovatively and, above all, to judiciously apply their acquired knowledge in
practical situations they may encounter in a professional context after their graduation.
Our BBA program spans 133 credit hours and includes course modules in all major
business administration subject areas. In addition, CIIT offers a large number of
electives from which our students can freely choose. If you are looking for high
quality business education at a very affordable price, then try CIIT’s BBA program.
The minimum duration for completion of BBA Degree is eight semesters and a maximum
of twelve semesters. It is awarded on completion of 133 Credits hours with a minimum
CGPA of 2.0/4.0. Furthermore, the students also complete an internship of three
The BBA Program is focused on four major areas of specializations;
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Specialization
Special features and objectives
The objectives for this degree program are to:
- Familiarize students with the fundamental bodies of theoretical and applied knowledge
of business represented in the core courses
- Provide students an opportunity to learn new tools and techniques in areas such
as accounting, marketing, and management as represented in upper level courses
- Enable students to integrate formal academic learning with their business related
- Encourage self-improvement and professional growth among students
- Expose students to the global business environment.
This program prepares them to proceed onwards to a more targeted Master’s program
in the fields of Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Project
Management, Quality Management, Energy Management, Banking and Finance, Marketing,
Human Resource and Social Sciences.
Admission and Eligibility
Session: The programs are offered in Fall (September) and Spring (February)
- BS(BA) : Intermediate or equivalent (‘A’ Level) with minimum 50% marks from accredited
institution is required.
Test and Score: NTS-NAT test score with minimum 50% marks.
Duration & Semesters:
- BS(BA) : The minimum duration for the completion of the degree is eight semesters
(04 Years) and a maximum of twelve semesters (06 Years).
Documents Required: Following documents must be attached with the admission
- Demand Draft in favor of CIIT Virtual Campus from any bank.
- MATRIC / O-Level mark sheet certificate & Equivalence, (photocopy back to back).
- FA/FSc / A-Level mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy back to back).
- BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA (2 years) mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy
back to back) for BBS applicants only.
- Copy of NIC / B form.
- Valid NTS Result (photocopy) [if test already given].
- Paid original copy of NTS Challan Form, [if NTS test not given].
- Hope Certificate/Affidavit (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for
result awaiting applicants only.
- Undertaking (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for all applicants.